Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Day in a life of a turtle

As i was walking on the sunny beach a lot of people were staring at my lovely green shell I was showing off my sweet moves then i was going for a swim in the beach then i thought i might go and see my friend on my way i saw a prettier so i paned did i went back to land. Josiah he called out “HEY LOGAN do you want to chomp on some seaweed and seagrass” because that's all we eat we eat for a long while shark came so we out landed him by going to land then i said it is night then he said “goodbye” i said run run crocodile but he was with his tribe i was lost so i dug a hole to getaway from the croc. Then i ran to my tribe and i was safe by Logan

2 comments:

  1. love the work and thanks for putting me in it :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.