Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

  A Day in the life of a shoe  
      

Wow Logan got me out of my wardrobe he tied my laces  up and we drove to the park.he ran and ran i felt tired if i could yell i would tell him to give me a break man !!!!
i got puffed i was feeling like i was going to die i Land and he stopped i was so puffed we got in a to a car . then Logan eat an ice cream if i could talk i would say hey give me ONE !!!!!!!!. I then we went home he went on  bouncy trampoline  i got stomped on it hurt .I was slapped so many times i was going to scream then we had lunch he  had a sandwich then he did lots of other thing i said to lefty that he is so lame he likes everything he is a weirdo

then he got on a skateboard in my head i said oh on then i went to the mall he went to the where house he keeps saying the where house were everyone get  a bargain more like the warehouse where everyone gets a rip off then we went home he put me back in my house / wall drove i went to sleep for another terrible day.      
  A Day in the life of a shoe  
      

Wow logan got me out of my wardrobe he tied my laces  up and we drove to the park.he ran and ran i felt tired if i could yell i would tell him to give me a break man !!!!
i got puffed i was feeling like i was going to die i paned and he stopped i was so puffed we got in a to a car . then logan eat an ice cream if i could talk i would say hey give me ONE !!!!!!!!. I then we went home he went on  bouncy trampoline  i got stomped on it hurt .I was slapped so many times i was going to scream then we had lunch he  had a sandwich then he did lots of other thing i said to lefty that he is so lame he likes everything he is a weirdo
then he got on a skateboard in my head i said oh on then i went to the mall he went to the where house he keeps saying the where house were everyone get  a bargain more like the warehouse where everyone gets a rip off then we went home he put me back in my house / wall drove i went to sleep for another terrible day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.